Old Glory News

Well, we have had a pretty good fall so far. We have been dodging the weather to be able to get some fun trips in but unfortunately the weather forecast is going to hold us in for tomorrow night's two-day trip. Better safe than sorry and this one is really forecasted to blow a bit so we are having to cancel due to weather. Our next open party two-day trip is on Monday, October 18th and the weather forecast looks to be much improved. I am sorry if you were one of the ones on tomorrow's trip but I couldn't do it to you and hopefully, we will see you on another one soon.

Call 619-222-1144 for trip information and reservations or Book Online Here for a schedule and book online.

2003 - 2022 © Copyright: Virtual Landing